Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Am SO Over This!

nose.jpg I am so sick and tired of my nose bleeding...at work. It would be different if I was in the comfort of my own home but the damn thing keeps bleeding at work. Maybe I am allergic and should no longer be working...hmm. It bled for thirty minutes today...yes I said thirty minutes. This has been the longest on record for my nosebleed season. Grandma did beat me the other day with her impeccable hour and a half nosebleed. You may be noticing where I get this from, *cough* Grandma, it is her fault I've decided.

After about ten minutes I decided I should go to the nurses office (lest I pass out)  and it then continued to bleed for another 20 minutes, lucky me. Now I have a headache and blood on my shirt. Doesn't a nosebleed qualify you to go home and take it easy?

Me thinks it should!

2 comments:

  1. [...] 22, 2008 by lifelemons Well my nose hasn’t bled since I was pregnant, in case you’re not keeping up that was four months ago. However, since about a month ago my [...]

    ReplyDelete