Saturday, May 10, 2008

And Then I Cut My Foot Off...

My stinkin' ankle has been hurting for about a week now and I am pretty much over it. It hurts so bad that I don't even want to walk on it. If I go anywhere and walk for a significant amount of time it is equivalent to torture. It is the strangest thing, I fell asleep last weekend waiting for L and A to come over so that we could go run errands and grab lunch. For some reason when I woke up it started to hurt, I assumed I slept in a weird position on the couch and hurt it. But then the pain hasn't gone away. It is getting worse and has actually become swollen.

I think I just might go to the doctor and have them look at it. Surely my ankle wouldn't swell and hurt for no reason, right? All I know is "walking it off" isn't working!

3 comments:

  1. Go to the Dr! I hope everything is ok.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude what the heck?! You know how I feel about Doctors so, I won't even tell you what I think! (ride it out! It'll be fine! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man up! Shake it off!

    Here are a few things you can do to try to ease the pain. Motrin! 600 mg. Sounds like you might have a slight sprain and Motrin will help with the inflamation. Also try to wrap it in an Ace bandage. This will also help support the muscles around the foot.

    Also alcohol. Not the rubbing kind either. Beer, wine, vodka! This helps numb the pain and will make your foot pain, leg pain, ass pain, etc... all feel better.

    ReplyDelete