Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bling Bling Baby!

We had decided long ago that we would get Hannie's ears pierced.

Today was the big day, poor little baby had no idea what was about to happen to her and then bam the first ear. Followed by baby pain tears, the worst tears ever! Then bam the other ear, she continued crying.

I can't help but imagine she was cussing us and wondering what the hell is wrong with her parents! Much to my surprise she stopped crying after one minute. I guess she realized it wasn't that bad after all.

Here is our unsuccessful attempts at a picture:





4 comments:

  1. I hated when we got my daughters ears pierced. She wailed like a banshee! I had to hold her tight and my wife, who wanted it done in the first place, walked off because she couldn't stand to see her go through the ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty. I mean really. There are cute kids and not cute ones. She squarely falls in the cute category. I love the pierced ears. So sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. torture and mutilation of my newest grand. tsk, tsk

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty. Lindsay cried when we got her ears pierced. She was older though. But then we gave her ice cream and then she was happy.

    ReplyDelete