Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My How Time Flies!

Hannie

I finally have internet again, thank the Lord!

We are all moved in and everything has been unpacked, we are still working on the lower part of the house but that should be done soon too!

Poor little Hannah got her two months shots today! They made her drink the rotovirus vaccine and then proceeded to inject two shots in one leg and one shot in the other. As you can imagine she is not a happy camper. Can you believe she is already two months old and weighs 9lbs 4ozs, she is still tiny but you can tell she is getting bigger.

When we first saw the house we moved to I thought to myself, when the weather gets warmer I am going to rip that pound out of the backyard. The pond was destroyed and rather disgusting to look at so it seemed a no brainer to just get rid of it. However, recently I have discovered that we inherited some new "pets" two frogs were hibernating in this pond and have now decided to make an appearance. They are quite large, I would say 6-7 inches long. So the pond is staying and I will now be cleaning it up and adding landscaping. Just what I always wanted, a pond to tend to!

The Pond:



Tom and I just might be making it to Italy this year after all! Several months ago I had briefly mentioned that Tom and I wanted to go to Italy when our ten year anniversary came around. That would be this September. So then I got to talking with my best friend and she is now going to go to Italy...hmm, I think this just might be fate! So thank you federal government for sending me money to help boost the economy and thank you Lowes for charging me less than what was budgeted for carpet. That with what is already in savings is just screaming Italy!

Our newly remodeled kitchen:

5 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS that kitchen is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

    And good getting the rotovirus vaccine. My kids both ended up in the hospital with it two years ago. NOT fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter and your kitchen look GREAT! The pond.... well it is a functional habitat for two happy frogs even if it doesn't look so great! Sounds like you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's good to see you back on Heddy! You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back in bloggyland. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitchen is beautiful. Nice work. I love the the pond. Miss you. The Stalker.

    ReplyDelete