Monday, March 21, 2011

Death Warmed Over

The past 2 months in our house has been one cold right after the other. It started with Carter and in a few days Hannah had it. Just as we thought it was gone, Tom got it. Of course I lasted about a week before Tom's hacking on me while I sleep sharing a bed with Tom made me sick. Finally after 2 weeks of having what I loving coined "flumonia" we are all better. (With the exception of  Tom who may or may not have a sinus infection) Mixed in for good measure I enjoyed my flumonia with a side of all day morning sickness, yum! I'm still nauseous here and there but I finally have the energy to get back to the gym and oh I don't know, clean this filthy house!

I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had lost a pound which was really surprising since our dinners while I was sick consisted of fast food or some other carb-o-rific meal, like pizza ;)

I hope these cold germs stay away from us and we can all get back to life as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment