Wednesday, January 17, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

tooth-figure-stress-reliever-fullsize.jpg

Oh the pain!!!!!!!!!My tooth is excruciating!

I went to the Dentist last Wednesday and had a crown put on my tooth. My tooth, mind you, did not hurt at all before I went to the dentist but now that she did this to me I have had horrible pain!

I am going today at three so she can "look" at it. There is nothing to see I assure you! It looks like a tooth that for some reason is hurting. If you want my expert opinion she has damaged my nerve and/or gave my tooth an infection of some sort.

Can you imagine I paid $350.00 for this!

I'll be sure to let you know what she has to say.

Update: I decided against going to see satan the dentist. I think if she takes my temporary crown off and pokes at my tooth nub my body will shoot out of the chair and through her ceiling!

If it still hurts by next week then I'll go. For now I will just suffer through!

1 comment:

  1. i love how ya'll keep changing your blogs every time i check ;-)

    that happened to me last year. i hate dentists. take advil - it'll help.

    ReplyDelete