Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Meme

Thanks, girlymama.  


1. Do you like the looks and content of your blog?


For the most part, I sometimes wish that I could "let loose" about my true feelings on things. I am not sure that I am ready to put it all out there yet.


2. Does your family know about your blog?

My family knows that I have a blog but as far as I know they do not have the address to go and read it.

3. Can you tell your friends about your blog?

Yes, I wouldn't think we were friends if I couldn't.

4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog?

No, I look at other blogs but I can never get really attached to many other blogs just yet.

5. Did your blog positively affect your mind?

It is not an epiphany,  it is a online journal like device. I would have to say no.

6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean?

I could care less.

7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like?

Occasionally

8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit?

Some blogs maybe, probably not mine.

9. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?

Some people treat it that way, but I would have to say no.

10. Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?

No, but they do annoy me at times because people are such idiots.

11. Do you think criticizing your blog is useful?

No.

12. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died?

Not until now, I guess it would just sit here.

13. Which blogger has had the greatest impression on you?

I would say fancythis, she has me hooked.

 14. Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?

fancythis, I mean we have been friends since we were in Nursery.

15. Name a song you want to listen to.

Sugarland-Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment