Friday, February 16, 2007

Flowers


stargazer_lilies_bouquetinf.gif



While I LOVE all things flowers, I hate sitting next to them all day!

 No, I did not get flowers on Valentines Day. I am fine with that, really I will be okay.

Everyone at work got flowers which is fine I love to look at flowers. I do not like to smell Stargazer and Casablanca lilies! They smell wonderful but when you sit next to them all day they make your eyes burn and your head hurt. You can feel your sinuses freaking out in your head. I think my face might explode.

I wish people would be more considerate of there fragrant flowers and take them home!  I don't know how they can sit next to those things in there face all day! Yuck! 

I implore you, if you received flowers at work take them home! Someone with allergies is probably going to pass out right now!


frag-cu-1.jpg



2 comments:

  1. In all seriousness, they should have to take them home immediately because it is a medical matter with allergies and such. Just like some places don't allow dogs in the workplace, I agree with the flower situation as well. Does that make sense? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree....those flowers REEK! Migraine city! Fortunately Mr. Rawkstar was considerate and got me tulips & irises...couldn't even smell them!

    ReplyDelete