Friday, February 9, 2007

Eyebrow Embarrassment

Two weeks ago I went to have my eyebrows waxed because it had seriously been like a month since I had them done.  I had never been to this place before and was a little nervous. When I walk into the salon I thought okay this place is nice. Check in, wait, then the lady,  Lynda comes to the front and gets me. Super nice lady!  I walk into the room and I notice it looks like I am at the dentist. The chair looks like a dentist chair there is a big light hanging from the ceiling, I thought this is going to be great!

I am laying in the chair and the lady says: "You have a little bruise on your eyebrow."

Me: Really?

Lynda: Yes, did you hit your head on something?

Me: No I don't think so.

Lynda: Well there is a little bruise there.

Me: Well, I did hit my head on the foot-board last night.  :oops:

Lynda: How did you do that?

Me: Um......You know.

Lynda: (bursting with laughter) Oh I see, are you a student?

Me: No, I am married.

Lynda: Oh ok.

Needless to say there wasn't as much talking after that. What is wrong with this woman? why was she grilling me? She is really nice though and did a great job with my brows. It is probably the best eyebrow wax I have ever had. It has been two weeks and hardly any hair has grown back which is normally not the case for me!  I am going tomorrow so I will try to refrain from embarrassing myself again!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! oh my goodness that is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you wouldn't embarass yourself if you stopped "hitting your head on the footboard" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Guess you'd never go to her for a Brazilian! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! So funny. Well, at least you had fun while you were getting that bruise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAH-HAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!

    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete