Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Purse Meme




My Bestie tagged me days ago to do this meme, and I’m just now getting around to it.

What can you do?

So here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today.

2. I want to know how much it cost :) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.”

Here we go!

1.) I am currently carrying around this spectacular Vera Bradley "Tweed" and the style is a Hobo. Hobo is my favorite style so I just about died when I saw it in a tweed.

a87379

2.) I bought it on sale, originally it was around $125 or so and I think I got it for around $75  (Of course I bought the wallet also featured in this picture)

3.) If your reading this consider yourself tagged!

Oh, and here’s the creator of this lovely purse meme. Why not head on over there and tell her if you chose to participate!


1 comment:

  1. Oooh...tweeeeeed. Nice. And how could one ever pass up that wallet?! SO CUTE:)

    Thanks for playing and for the link!

    ReplyDelete