Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chinchilla

For the past few months I have really, really, really wanted a Chinchilla. I had the opportunity to play with one awhile back and it was seriously the funnest little animal ever. Hannie even enjoyed playing with him and I just can't get out of my head how I want one!

Then lies the problem, Tom does not want anymore animals so he will not even compromise or allow anything to join our family. It's of course really ticking me off, I hated when I was a kid and my Dad would not let me have animals and now the same thing is happening again. I just can't understand why? I'm the one taking care of it and it's not going to be bothering him. Just to have the answer of can we have a Chinchilla and he says "No"  just doesn't seem fair.

As a kid my Mom would always just get us animals eventually if we were persistent and did our homework on the animal. I have done my homework once again and decided even more that I really want a Chinchilla. I even found a rescue not too far away that recently came upon tons of them! Clearly this is destiny!

Hopefully Tom will change his mind, I really don't see any harm in having one.

2 comments:

  1. those things freak me out.....i can't help but lump them into the rodent category.
    But - I don't think, as far as pets go, that it would be high-maintenence, so I will, of course, have to side with you on this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct they are a rodent. Now if we could just change Tom's mind!

    ReplyDelete