Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer of FUN!

Through all of the challenges and stresses life feels like it has  brought this year I can't help but look back and think about all the fun that's really been going on!

Hanging out at home:



Taking a trip to Sesame Place:



A fun-filled weekend with my Girl's:



A trip to the Children's Museum:



A new hair-do:



A trip to Fort Delaware/Pea Patch Island:



A beach weekend with my awesome-o friends:



Carter learned to crawl!:



And sit up:



We added new members to our family:



Took a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo:





Made a new friend and had a blast in Lancaster, PA:

http://www.kailaregina.com/2010/08/oh-snap-son.html

AND Took a family trip to the beach:





This has been a truly blessed year that God has allowed us to enjoy as a family of 4! I am so thankful for my awesome family and beautiful friends who I  have made even more memories with!

2 comments:

  1. it's has been SO fun hanging with you this summer!!!!!! What fun stuff you've been up to!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only the first of many my baby girl.

    ReplyDelete