Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night...

I really just can't wait for the work day to be over when my 2 besties, 2 babies and I head to the mall for some shopping! Lets face it, shopping is just so much fun especially when in good company.

I had been hoping all week I would see a coupon and sure enough I got one yesterday for the exact store I am planning on buying a dress from, for 40% off! Clearly this is a sign from God that I should buy a dress :-D 

I don't have any good dresses to go to for special events. I recently went through my closet and tried on a few things. With my friend there to give me a yay or nay the overall response was that it looked liked someone who had lost thirty pounds...nice. It's never a bad thing when your clothes are too big!  So I will be perusing the mall looking for the perfect go to dress for special occasions and more importantly to wear to my cousin's wedding next Saturday.

Choices I like thus far:





1 comment:

  1. tonight IS gonna be a good, good night! Can't wait to see how FAB you're going to look in ALL of those dresses. I'm sure we'll have a tough decision to make!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete