Friday, August 27, 2010

Insert Little Girl Screech Here...

I'm so happy I found a dress that I LOVE! 

Exhibit A:



It's as if that dress were made for me! To pair with it I found a super fun ring:

Exhibit B:



To round it out, I found some adorable shoes! They're a wedge, they're a sling, they're a peep toe! What more could you ask for!

Exhibit C:



What was the cherry on top of this perfect shopping day? Finally finding Hannah the "Merry Go Round" that she has been asking about every day since summer began!

Exhibit D:

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it in real life... maybe Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super-fun night of shopping! So glad we found you something that looks FANTASTIC on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] i love: shirtdresses Published September 3, 2010 things i love Leave a Comment I went shopping with Heather last week because she wanted to pick up a dress for her cousin’s wedding. She already knew what she [...]

    ReplyDelete