Friday, October 6, 2006

Boring...

Well, tomorrow should be quite an exciting boring Saturday. The husband works third shift so he sleeps during the day. Tomorrow he will be sleeping and then wake up and go to work to pull a double (second and third shift). Typically I would hang out with my parents on Saturdays but they are going to a wedding. Therefore it will be the dog and I holding down the fort! I think I might season my clothes (it is getting quite nippy) or paint the bathroom. I haven't decided but I could very well end up just laying around watching TV and Movies all day. This weekend is a three day weekend (my favorite) and also our wedding anniversary weekend so we will be enjoying the Melting Pot on Monday (the day of Anniversary) that should be tons of fun! That will probably be the highlight of my weekend!

2 comments: