Monday, October 2, 2006

Saturday At Longwood...

heddy7.jpg  Waterlily in the Outdoor Waterlily Display (Conservatory)

heddy4.jpg Fountain along Flower Garden Walk

 picture-040.jpgFlowers inside the Orangery (Conservatory)

That is all the pictures I can upload because the picture sizes are all above 1500KB.

WordPress, You suck!

I have a Frequent Visitor Pass so as you can imagine I go to Longwood a ridiculous amount of times in one year.

T and I went to Longwood on Saturday to see what was happening before they went to there next exhibit of flowers and displays. Currently the theme is Garden Fest and I believe it ends tomorrow. We had a great time, talking and enjoying one another's company. It makes you glad to have the opportunity to do so.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics!!

    why does wordpress have to suck so much with the picture thing? sooooooooooo annoying

    ReplyDelete