Friday, October 6, 2006

Just In Time For Christmas!

691_913ef0fe9270c4983c70142f5d4613ce.jpg

Don't forget Brad Paisley's Christmas Album comes out this Tuesday October 10th!

I know I'll be going out and picking up a copy!

Here is the list of songs featured on this CD:

1. Winter Wonderland
2. Silver Bells
3. 364 Days
4. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
5. Away in a Manger
6. Santa Looked a lot Like Daddy
7. Jingle Bells
8. Born On Christmas Day
9. Silent Night
10. Kung Pao Buckeroo Holiday
11. Penguin James Penguin

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get it!!! By the way, I added that planting zone map to be up with our "About" tab. This way, once we start posting more stuff, people won't have to go searching for it. Cool huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and we all know that "Kung Pao Buckaroo Holiday" is such a Christmas classic. I think they played that at the Christmas Eve service last year ;-)

    ReplyDelete