Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's My Birthday!

bdayecard.jpg

Well, Today is my birthday, I am officially 22!

I had a great day with my husband! I woke up and he had breakfast already made for me. Then he had a pile of presents set out for me: Two new movies, Click and Big Daddy (both hilarious) and a Vera Bradley Luxe Bowler and Wristlet! He is the best! My favorite actor (Adam Sandler) and my favorite purse brand (Vera)! Then we got ready and headed down to the Baltimore Aquarium/Inner Harbor Area. That was lots of fun! Went to dinner at Chili's one of my favorite restaurants and headed home. We had wanted to check out the new bowling alley down the street so we headed over and played a game, I really suck at bowling! I haven't gone in forever so I am going to have to go more and practice. We came home watched a movie and then I will go back to reality tomorrow!

Thanks husband for making my day so special!

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet. Tom is a closet romantic you know. So glad you had such a great time. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete