Friday, October 13, 2006

Fun Times Here I Come!

Tomorrow, The Parents, The Husband, My Gibby and I are heading up to Lancaster! I am so excited we are going to eat at Shady Maple Smorgasbord and then go shopping!

Before we do that though I am going to take an Art Deco Floral Design Class at Longwood Gardens! I am really excited! I can't wait to see what new things they will teach me!

To top of tomorrow I am being taken out to the Melting Pot by my best friends for my birthday! What a great way to end the day!

 This could be the best birthday week in History!

P.S. I do indeed celebrate birthday week; this year I have tilted this week "Birthday Extravaganza!"

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i hope you have a super weekend and a great 22nd year!

    SMOOCH!

    ReplyDelete