Friday, March 9, 2007

2007 Thus Far....

Lets talk about this year so far shall we.

For me this year has been horrible! Everything just keeps happening one right after the other. Lets start with the beginning:

  • Grandpa dies the end of December

  • I haven't had my period so far this year

  • My tire was leaking air so I decided that the two front tires needed replaced

  • Did not have money for tires, so begins my journey to the poor farm

  • Had crown work done, tooth was in excruciating pain afterwards, adding to my poor farm journey

  • Then comes the Root Canal

  • Go back to dentist to get permanent crown put on, it doesn't fit

  • Back begins to hurt constantly, is still hurting at this moment

  • Some random girl crashes into husband's car

  • Went to dentist for SECOND permanent crown, it doesn't fit

  • Some one shot a paintball at my car

  • Eating dinner, temporary crown falls off and I swallow it

  • Go back to dentist to have a new temporary crown put on

  • Starting to wonder if back pain and lack of period is due to all of this stress


End Rant.  :x

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, girl...it sounds like you've had a few shitty months. Big hugs to ya! On the positive side, it sounds like you've gotten all the crap outta the way and maybe now you can look forward to 9 1/2 months of pure happiness! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why does everything happen while I'm gone?! What the heck?! I'm sorry you're having such a crappy time....you need a girl's night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT a fun way to start the year! Hopefully the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters of the year will be MUCH, MUCH better for you.

    By the way, I've gone through "periods" of not getting my period, too... anywhere from 2-6 months... not fun!

    ReplyDelete