Monday, July 16, 2007

A New Addition To The Family...

Well it is going to be Tom's new baby, does that count? After this and all the car eggings happened to our 2005 Dodge Magnum, Tom wanted a new car. I put him off as long as possible but then during vacation he hit the curb and ripped the skirting off of one whole side, that straw broke the camels back. We spent all night at the dealers and test drove three different cars and here is what he liked best:

cc08_jsdp41_2dl_pv6_apa_xxx_xxx.jpg

It is a 2008 Dodge Avenger. It is very nice; heated seats, sunroof, leather, etc. He is very thrilled about the whole thing. He can't wait to take it back up there tomorrow to have the gas tank filled and the car cleaned up (not that it looks dirty). 

I must admit, I already miss the Magnum, sniffle, sniffle!

5 comments:

  1. I'll take the Magnum. I've always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to the Patriot? sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of those cars. I won't have one for a long time because I never buy a new car. Something about my car dropping about 20%-35% in value the minute I drive it off the lot upsets my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TT-Trust me I feel the same way! I will most likely buy used when I need a new car!

    FT-We didn't even test drive it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new wheels for Tom! Send him my congrats and smoke a cigar for me! :)

    How are you feeling?

    - Jane (Doggy Mama)

    ReplyDelete