Friday, July 13, 2007

So Far, So Good!

I had my third blood test today to check my HCG level. My HCG levels are as follows:

Monday (aka the day I found out I was pregnant): 53

Wednesday: 129.2

Today (Friday): 454

The lady that called said I am progressing along nicely and to keep taking my progesterone. She also said my thyroid is too high (I am hypo-thyroid) so she is going to change my medicine dose for me. She also said that they will probably do my scan (ultrasound) sometime next week! YAY! This will be my first ultrasound and I am super excited! Hopefully it will give me a little more peace of mind since I am such a damn worrier.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DETAILS, WOMAN!!!!!

    How are you feeling? What is your due date? AHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be quite honest I don't really feel that different. Occasionaly nauses but doesn't last long. I do have the occasional mood swing though! I think my due date will be sometime in the middle of March. The doctor will tell me for sure when I go for my first ultrasound, I think.

    ReplyDelete