Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thoughts At Large...


  • What is the deal with people and driving in the fog? Does all knowledge of how to drive in foggy weather just fly right out the window?

  • I was getting terrified about breast feeding yesterday after a few girls at work kept going on and on about it. So last night I prayed about not being nervous  when it comes time to breastfeed. As soon as I was done praying it dawned on me, neither of them have breast fed a day in there lives so why am I listening to them? That was the fastest a prayer has ever been answered!

  • I have been thinking about building an addition on to the back of the house and putting in a driveway in the front of the house. I am really nervous, I don't know if I want the added expense of a home equity loan or what ever we decide to do. Maybe I should start calling around for estimates.

  • I have convinced myself I am having a boy and now everyone is convinced I am having a boy too. We are already calling the baby the boy name. I think it will be hilarious to find out I am having a girl!

  • Yesterday my niece asked me how do they get the baby out of your belly...I ignored that question, I'll leave that up to her parents to tell her!  ;-)

  • I have decided on what crib bedding I want it is super cute!

  • Our toilet seat broke on Sunday and what a pain in the ass this has become, literally! I fear for my leg when I sit down to pee! I might as well try to sit on the mouth of an alligator!

  • People at work are getting on my last reserved nerve!

3 comments:

  1. I was supposed to be a boy. My folks called me by my boy name as well . . I suppose I disapointed them when I came out without a weeener.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when people throw in their 2-cents when they have no knowledge of what they are speaking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute crib bedding! And LOL about sitting on an alligator's mouth - HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete