Friday, October 19, 2007

Meow...

I really, really, really want a cat. Isn't that craziness? I miss how loving cats are and how they curl up next to you in the bed or on the couch. The best part they don't lick your face and you don't have to take them outside to use the bathroom.

I have mentioned it a few times to Tom but he is not jumping on my cat train. He clearly never had a good cat experience like I did.

I even found the cutest cat for adoption at PetSmart. I didn't get to look long because Tom someone was rushing me away from the glass. Humph. So no cat for me, but, maybe I can convince Tom to want one too!

cat-facts.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I am always a sucker for those cats at PetSmart too. But Steve is allergic. And I don't think Ryder would be happy AT ALL about a cat. She was upset enough about Seth, and he's the same species!

    Jane, Pinks & Blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey is so grateful that I'm allergic to cats. It makes is so much easier to get Princess to leave them at PetSmart when we buy our dog food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you've forgotten that you are carrying his child. That's what I like to call leverage.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll have something little to cuddle soon, sweetie! (and to take care of and clean up after)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are great. As you know I have two. I have grown up with cats and dogs and prefer cats over dogs any day.

    Something to remember, kitty litter/cat mess is not a good thing for preggo women. It is recommended that you stay away from it. It is bad for the baby. You don't need the kid coming out with 3 penises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] 26th, 2007 by lifelemons I’m at work talking about how I still want a cat but Tom keeps vetoing me and then like the voice of [...]

    ReplyDelete