Thursday, October 11, 2007

Must Not Cry...

I didn't get the job I applied for.

It was within my department but a step up. My boss really made me think I would get it, when I talked to her about it she said she had me in mind for the job, etc, etc. Then I had my interview last week and she still  seemed like she was going to hire me.

Then today they announced they hired a different person that does not  deserve it!

My boss told me it was between three people and we were all equally qualified so they picked the person that has been here the longest. What a cop out! Apparently personality and work ethic count for nothing.

I wish I could quit but I can't, after I have the baby I will be looking elsewhere.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't get it. That stinks! Fingers crossed the next job appreciates your talent.

    ReplyDelete