Monday, October 22, 2007

What To Do, What To Do

frustration.jpg


Have I ever mentioned how much I hate work? Just getting up in the morning to come here makes me want to cry. I think I can't handle it, I am not afraid to admit this. I am not a person that should work or at-least not for this company. Every day getting out of bed is a chore. I would LOVE to be able to be a stay at home wife and the house would sparkle and the yard would be perfect and dinner would be hot off the stove every night! I would just love it, that is my dream. I don't want to bust my balls working for nothing and feel like I have nothing to show for it. I am sure other people feel this way too, it is very sad. I need to at-least make it to June of next year that way I will be vested in my pension and that will give me something to get out of bed for, I guess. I just have this hatred in my heart when I come here. It is hard to explain, I just hate it. I hate being around these fake people. I hate this shitty job. I hate my desk. I hate everything that entails a day at work.

Here is my plan: Trudge through until June. In the meantime, start paying off bills like crazy and saving money. Then come June I might be able to say F-this job. Then I can go work part-time at a flower shop or not work at all. Either would be fine with me. We'll see, until then I'll try not to have a breakdown of some sort.

4 comments:

  1. poor baby. hating your job can suck the life right out of you - i'm so sorry! hang in there a little bit longer -- June will be here before you know it!!!

    p.s.
    if your attitude gets you in trouble, blame the hormones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great plan. I spent my last year working the same way. I bought a calendar and would mark down the days until the "big star" ie the day I quit. That year I didn't buy any expensive shoes, coach or Vera bags. It was hard but all the money I saved paid off all my credit cards and I was able to quit my job and not have guilt. Now I am doing what I want to do. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that there's ANYONE who absolutely LOVES their job. Just wait it out and go from there, you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. Hate to run into that in an alley.

    ReplyDelete