Friday, October 12, 2007

OMG

I know I may have bad mouthed the cost of the new collection here, but....I love this pattern!!!

Yes folks, I'm talking about those Vera Bradley purses that I love so much!!! I was looking on-line today and stumbled across this pattern I have never seen before. I just love it with its rosie goodness, how could you not?

My lovely mother gave me a super cute bag for my birthday!

It is a Limited Edition Holly Sateen:

holly-sateen-1.jpg

Isn't it beautiful!

In other present related news, Tom the wonderful husband that he is bought me an iPod. (Because I can't let Fancythis out do me!  ;-) )I haven't yet tinkered around with it. I am excited that I will be using it at work and can become a hermit from the co-workers that are just so damn annoying. Hallelujah!

In unrelated news, my dogs, sweet little Molly and Callie, are annoying the shit out of me! They have been acting very bonkers lately. Molly who has never done this in her life, has started jumping on the backs of my legs, wtf. I almost fell over today because she did it like ten times. Callie has taken to sitting around me, constantly, and proceeding to cry, whimper, lick my foot, hang on the side of the couch, etc. I really just want the both of them to go away for two seconds. They don't stop until we go to bed. Seriously, they are like this from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed, obnoxious.

2 comments:

  1. The pattern reminds me of you- light and wonderful and full of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy that bag simply because that little fabric flower on the front is ADORABLE!! I love little embellishments like that. So cute.

    Welcome to the i-pod club. you'll never want to leave ;-)

    ReplyDelete