Monday, January 28, 2008

New Name, Same Great Taste!

HA!

I changed the name today from "When Life Hand You Lemons..." to "Life After Lemons..." I should have done it a year ago when I changed my attitude from depressed and miserable, to happy and content. Sometimes I'm a little slow with these things.  ;-)

I originally named my blog "When Life Hands You Lemons" because that is how my life was is, just one big lemon after the other. That feeling of never catching a break and you almost wonder, "God, are you there?" But now I realize I partially created my own sadness in a way, you can be overcome with the bad things that happen in life or you can overcome then. So I changed my attitude and here I am. To be quite honest, life just feels better this way.

I have always been more of a pessimist in most respects so I changed my view to be more optimistic and life really is better this way. It's strange, I know but life is good. So here it is, my blog, "Life After Lemons...". Let's hope it stays this way!

2 comments:

  1. good for you! keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very optimistic and sunny - I liked the new title as soon as I saw it in my blog reader today!

    ReplyDelete