Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hm...

The world is feeling very hectic and crazy right now! The baby is coming soon, apparently 71 days soon according to the right side of the screen. That seems really, really quick!

I guess this is hitting me all at once because we just bought a house on Thursday and we need to fix it up and the baby is coming in 71 days! Oh my, I am clearly smoking crack! I would probably feel a tad better about all of this if I could actually do some of the cleaning/fixing on the house. But my whole family has banned me from work so it is a three man crew consisting of my husband, father and mother doing all the work. I am seriously feeling guilt ridden. Grandma even gave me the third degree that I shouldn't even be going over to the house. Yes that was her exact words.

Besides the house...we also have our childbirth classes once a week starting next week and they will continue until the first week of February. We also have bio-physicals on the baby once a week for the next four weeks. Not to mention all the other doctor appointments that I have to go to! Oh the chaos, what will me and my home-body husband do!

Speaking of the baby...she is doing well! On Wednesday they told me she weighs 3lbs 1oz and that she is looking good and gaining weight properly. She also had her fetal echo cardiogram that day and her heart looks wonderful. Praise the Lord for that!

So needless to say I am looking quite forward to a nice, relaxing, laugh-filled night with my two best friends! Woo-Hoo, melting pot here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment