Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Plague, Again

Someone has given me there filthy disgusting cold germs, yet again. When I find out who is responsible for this they will die a slow and painful death, seriously.

It has not yet been 24 hours of suffering and already I am feeling it! My neck, ears, throat and head hurt. Lets not forget that my sinuses are also dripping and making me feel nauseous, it is really quite lovely.

All in time for Tom's birthday this weekend, which of course we have plans for Sunday night...I hate this shit!

Update 10:00am: Just heard we are being told what our raises will be today....this is just icing on the cake.

1 comment:

  1. [...] 29, 2008 by lifelemons The plague has it’s grip on me again! I can not believe that I have had two colds in the span [...]

    ReplyDelete