Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bio Physical #3

Had another today, baby is doing excellent. Her head is still down and her butt is on my left side and she normally kicks my right side.

What you are about to witness is by far the scariest ultrasound picture ever. She looks like she is screaming she has her eyes and mouth wide open. Kind of reminds me of a ghost or something.

january-24-2008.jpg

I almost think she knew what was going on because in all of my other pictures from today she is peacefully relaxing with her hands drawn to her face. Then the ultrasound tech feverishly shakes the wand over my belly while saying "come on baby, show us your face!" Well ask and you will receive.

Of course after my mother looked at the picture she laughed for 15 minutes, we have a strange sense of humor in this family.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am laughing hysterically, too!! That is the FUNNIEST ultrasound picture I have ever seen! She's like, "Get that camera the hell away from my face!" Love it!!

    xo,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our ultrasound video has gracie yawning -- she's probably yawning.

    or she might be a diva. "i don't have my make-up on! go away!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that. It's so you...."GET OUTTA MY FACE WILL YA?! IT'S FAR TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR ALL OF THIS!"
    Freakin' Awesome!

    ReplyDelete