Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Childbirth Class (Day 5)

Man am I glad this class is over. Not that I didn't like the class I just hate driving all the way to the hospital once a week from where I live.

They basically went over infant care this week and it was stuff I already knew. They also gave out the Certificate of Completion so I guess that makes us certified parents!  ;-)

Tonight is the breastfeeding class and then I will hopefully not be going to the hospital again until I am giving birth, woo-hoo!

2 comments:

  1. we did our class in ONE DAY. it was possibly one of the longest days in the history of the universe. husband still complains about it and occasionally makes jokes about the annoying teacher. usually when i'm in labor, which i really appreciate. (not)

    We couldn't do the class in one day (a Saturday) because of Tom's crazy work schedule, instead we had the pleasure of going once a week for five weeks! :sad:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! Good for you, although I'm sure the breastfeeding class should be fun!

    I didn't go to BF Class last night! I was too tired, now I need to re-schedule. (If they'll let me)

    ReplyDelete