Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Beginning of the Next Three Months

Today was my official last day at work! Wa-hoo!

I took four vacation days prior to the induction because I wanted to. I don't really have anything to do that I can think of. I might just straighten the house up a bit, hang out at the mall and finish up doctor's appointments. Good times! Once I have the baby I will be put on maternity leave and I don't have to go back to work for three months (12 weeks)! So far it seems strange. I have worked there for five years and have never been on a leave of absence or anything over two weeks at one time...This may take some getting used to.

I was actually a little sad when I left! As unbelievable as I thought that would be...I even got a little weepy in the car. The same thing happened last Friday when I went to the Diabetes doctor. When I left I had this overwhelming feeling of sadness...I guess it's that whole things coming to an end. I'm feeling much better (for) now.

Tomorrow will be my last ultrasound/bio-physical and we will find out how big the baby is! I made a bet with Tom that she will be 7.2 and of course he tried to price's-right me and make his bid at 7.4. He's a sneaky one. I'll probably be closer because the OB said she is about 7lbs. There probably won't be a good pic of her tomorrow. Now that her bones are hardening it creates dark shadows and makes it near impossible to get a clear picture.

I guess I'm done rambling now  :wink:

2 comments: