Friday, February 22, 2008

MEME You See...

I was tagged by Mark Alan over at Idle Ramblings Of A Slightly Mad Man with a meme that calls for 7 random facts about me.  The rules are;# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.

# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.1.  When I was in high school I vowed to never have children...I wanted to be the crazy cat lady.

2.  I love to garden. 

3.  I wish I still worked at a flower shop. Although the pay was not great it was a super awesome job and I was damn good at it.

4.  I hate cooking, I mean really hate it.

5.  I love tubing in a river for a couple of hours, it is probably one of the most relaxing things that I have discovered in life.

6.  I collect Disney movies, I don't collect anything else Disney related, just the movies.

7.  I still haven't packed my  bag to go to the hospital, I know it's pathetic.

So there you have it. 

I tag whoever is reading this and would like to participate!

2 comments:

  1. You might want to get on top of the whole bag thing! You're almost to the finish line! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, about that bag. No pressure, no pressure... tick, tick, tick. Ah, you'll get to it! Or your hubby will bring you exactly what you send him home to get. Ahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete