Friday, February 15, 2008

Eureka!

I think I've finally decided what I want to be when I grow up! YAY! I was going to start school back in January 07, but Grandpa died and I headed to Missouri. Then I thought I would start school in the fall of 07 but I got knocked up in the summer of 07. So...when I have the baby and get settled I think I will finally make an attempt at school, again.

This time I am not going to do what I had planned, Agricultural stuff, I think this time I will go for Perinatal Ultrasound Studies. Doesn't that sound like a good job to have! They make decent money and I won't be sitting at a desk all day. Since I've already been on the receiving end of the ultrasound chicks, I've decided I would be a damn good one. I think it is only a diploma (not a degree)  which is fine for me because I don't want to spend the next forever in school.

Maybe this fall I'll be back in school? We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be bad at your career choice. All I ever see are grey blobs of nothing. :(

    ReplyDelete