Sunday, February 24, 2008

Progress!

I've always enjoyed doing the laundry. It is one of those things that always felt rewarding to me. However, I have been doing laundry from 11:30 this morning until about 7:45 at night. I'm a little burnt out. I washed about 80 bajillion items for the baby and one load of regular laundry for Tom and I. Now I will be dragging it all to the new house and putting most of it away over there. I did keep her clothes and a few blankets here, just in case! I also managed to set a few things aside to go the hosptial with us, I just need to run to the store and pick up a few things to go in the bag and that will be done.

picture-006.jpg

picture-005.jpg

picture-004.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to what feels like the rest of your life! Those little stinkers accumulate more laundry than I ever dreamed humanly possible. Worth it 100%, but man oh man the laundry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy S%@*! Will you like at that dust by the TV!!!!! You are bringing a baby into this world with all that dust?

    My husband called me this morning..."You need to dust that TV, take that picture off your blog!" HAHAH! You men crack me up! I guess I can add dust furniture to my list of things to do this week. As a side note, if you look close enough you can see fur on the carpet too!

    ReplyDelete