Monday, February 4, 2008

Childbirth Class (Day 4)

Almost forgot about this day...

Last Tuesday we had our fourth class. It consisted of a tour of Labor and Delivery as well as the area you go after you have the baby. It was nice to be able to see everything and I was surprised to not hear any screaming or anything. I guess I just have an active imagination  :wink:

Then after that the teacher told everyone how having a child will put a strain on your relationship and that you need to set aside time once a month to be with one another. Blah, blah, blah. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realize that you are introducing a new person that needs constant care into your life, of course your marriage won't be the same! It would be ridiculous to think it would be the same as pre-baby marriage.

Then we watched a video on post-partum depression and having the baby blues. I asked Tom what he would do if I had post-partum and he so loving replied, "I'd ship your ass of to your mother's house, I'm not putting up with that shit." And I so loving replied, "Ok, Tom Cruise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment