Wednesday, August 1, 2007

From Wretched to Awesome-O

That is how my day has gone! It was one thing after the other at work and then the girls decided to take me out to lunch at my favorite Jose's Border Cafe! Then I got home and Tom hands me a Vera Bradley gift bag and as if you couldn't guess what was inside...new Vera stuff!!! YAY!!! He had apparently planned this purchase because he stole my Vera card for a local gift shop out of my purse ahead of time! Isn't that the sweetest! So I am in a much better mood then earlier this morning!

Here is what he got me:



It is the Betsy and the Zip-Around Wallet in Mod Floral Pink! It feels like it's my birthday or something!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Tom is such a sweetie!! I LOVE those!!!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lemons - I'm behind on the congratulating. I'm so happy that you are pregnant! That was such a sweet thing your hubby did for you too!

    ReplyDelete