Friday, September 28, 2007

Man Am I Lazy!

I just realized that I have become a lazy sloth. Seriously. It happened sometime around four months ago. I don't want to cook, I don't want to clean. I just want to sit around and do nothing. Maybe I have realized that I will be doing this for the next forever and decided to give myself a break, who knows. What I do know is that looking around my house it is super cluttered! I mean really, I can't stand it any longer.

So I am going to try to get my ass in gear and clean the house and I mean clean the house. I do have a little incentive, the realtor is coming tomorrow! So off I go, vacuum in hand.

4 comments:

  1. Well, maybe it's normal to feel that way. I know I do!

    I have a HUGE pile of clean laundry that needs sorting and putting away but I find other things to do.

    Watch out early next year for when you start getting overpowering impulses to clean or organize the baby's room because labor won't be too far behind... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't clean yet- let me come down first. I have never seen your house cluttered or dirty. You rival your grandma on the cleaning. Better take full advantage and put your feet up now, come March you will not be able to put your feet up for live 15 years or more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed a small spot over near the ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I know what you mean. Sometimes the only thing that gets me to clean my house is knowing that I have company coming over and I don't want to be embarrassed. Other than that, I find it pretty easy to live amongst messy chaos, I guess! I'm so lazy about housework. It's terrible!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete