Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, There Goes Another Weekend!

Is it just me or is time flying? Saturday marked Tom and I's nine years of being together! Nine years people! That seems like forever but it feels like the blink of an eye. We didn't really do anything fancy or special. I watched my nieces Friday night and on Saturday morning we woke up at 7:00am. I was wondering where the husband was since he usually comes home around 7:00, it was so cute he strolls in the door with really pretty white with hot pink roses! I finished getting the girls ready since the oldest had cheerleading on Sat. morning and when their parents came and got them around 9:00 I wandered back to bed. I slept until 3:00! It felt great! I managed to sleep right through my eyebrow wax appointment and didn't even care. I could have stayed in bed all of the day!

Here is a pic of one of the roses:

flowers-065.jpg

Later that night my two best friends and I had plans to go to a benefit dinner at church that also had a silent auction as well as a live auction. That was super fun! Silent auctions really bring out the competive side of Laura, she stalked the item she wanted and refused to let anyone out bid her, it was hilarious! The suspense of a silent auction was really just going to be the death of us, we kept checking our watches waiting for 7:30 to come around so that we could breath easy. Of course we won our items. Woo Hoo!

Here is one of the items I won, it is the three wise men as sheeps! I just love them!

flowers-067.jpg

This is a quilt I got for my nieces to use when they come over. I have always loved Sunbonnet Sue and when I saw this I had to have it!  The back of it is big-bird yellow and the world's softest and fuzziest material.

flowers-066.jpg

Sunday I considered sleeping the day away but the pups were not having that. Molly and Callie were running back and forth and scratching at my side of the bed. I figuered I better get up so they don't piss on the floor. Not long after that my mom called so we hung out the rest of the day. Super fun! Mom, Dad, Grandma and I went shopping and tried out a new barbecue joint that was super good! Then some how the day was over and here I sit typing and doing laundry, wishing I didn't have to go to work tomorrow!  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment