Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Pennsylvania Forum!

My brother, as some of you may know, runs a forum called TalkDelaware. Not too long ago he was given the opportunity to create another forum called TalkPA, for all the Pennsylvanians out there! It is an awesome website where you can go and learn more about the events in PA. It also has other discussions that are not technically "PA" related, but fun and interesting none the less. So if you are from PA or know someone that is spread the news!

Membership is free and you will get to meet some great people!

7 comments:

  1. It's a great forum, very new yet but growing. It will be nice to meet people from all over the state not just my little corner of the woods in Delaware County. Chase's websites always are user-comfort oriented. No fussing, fighting, or name calling... it's sooo not necessary to do that on forums to get your point across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a member there and have been assisting in getting it going. I hope others out there would check it out and join.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Great forum!
    I found a lot of interesting information here.
    Does this forum helpful for you also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day!,

    I'm new here. And it seems like a great place.

    I just wanted to give a friendly "how's it going" to all of you here.

    :)

    -Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    I've just registered at the forum. This is my first message.
    Please don't become angry about me.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to TalkPA? I just tried to log onto both it and TalkDelaware and am getting an error message that says

    This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

    You may want to let Chase know as soon as possible. Hopefully it will be back up and running very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chase is on vacation in Jamaica so I don't think it will be fixed anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete