Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Think Me Head Is Going To Explode!

I still have a "cold" which I have decided is my "morning sickness" for my second trimester. My head is like a faucet of mucus that just can't be turned off. The baby has re-programmed my body so that A) Nothing I take for it will work and B) I might throw up after taking anything that is "foreign," this includes sinus medicine.

I switched OB's yesterday, my first appointment isn't until next week! I am excited/terrified, it is always scary meeting new doctors. My old doctor called the Maternal and Fetal Medicine office and cancelled my ultrasound the same day I had my records switched. It seemed a little vindictive but I am sure it is all protocol. I was supposed to have an ultrasound Oct. 16th but now I am not sure what the new doctor will do. Hopefully she won't dilly-dally and I will have my ultrasound on or around the same day. I started taking the HB meds that the other OB prescribed for me and I felt like I was having a panic attack, my heart started racing and I couldn't breathe. Needless to say I stopped taking them.

We are most likely going to put our house on the market, I am nervous/excited. We will be meeting with a realtor on Saturday, I hope everything goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing, sounds like youre going through a lot. You're drinking a lot of water, right? That is always my biggest downfall (she says as she gulps a coffee). Anyways, drink your water, don't belike me!

    I'm proud of you for switching OBs. I wanted to but couldn't be bothered. It was too much work and too scary. I hope you get your ultrasound soon! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete