Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dear Bat Shit Crazy,

I'm not doing this anymore, I'm no longer taking the high road. I've ignored what you do and how act for to long. You my enemy are bat shit crazy.

You are so delusion-ally jealous of me that it is sickening. I have never once done anything to you. For some reason you "hate me" and continuously spread your lies and false hoods about me. Contrary to your beliefs, I am not poor and you need to know that. I unlike you know how to pay my bills and manage my money. I never once have to ask for money from other people, unlike you.

We had a happy family before you came along, everything was fine. But you won't stop! This is getting out of control. The world does not revolve around you and hopefully one day you will realize this.

If I hear one more time that my name has come out of your mouth I will begin calling you and screaming at you like a psychopath. You know the same way you talk to my mother, apparently you think that is the appropriate way to address another person.

So you can continue to "hate me" Monday through Thursday because you need a babysitter Friday through Saturday. You are so fake. I hate you, I hate you, oh by the way can you watch my kids? What the fuck is that all about? Do you honestly in your heart think that the way you treat people is the way people should be treated? Do you? I don't and I'm sick of it.

So you need to keep your business to yourself if you don't want something to be read by other people.

I have not forgotten what you wrote about me on myspace to your friends. Not cool. Once again I can see it is your jealousy shining through. You disgust me. Don't call me, don't talk to me, don't look at me. You are not welcome around me.

I always wanted a sister, for some reason God put you in my life. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I'm quite certain you will read this and I am glad, maybe you can share it with your friends and you can talk about me some more. Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment