Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Brad Paisley

As many of you know I love Brad Paisley. I even joined the fan Club, mainly to buy VIP tickets for the shows I attend because the seats are the best. So anywho, you are given the oppurtunity to register for a Meet and Greet. This will allow you (if you are chosen) to meet Brad and have your picture taken with him. I have entered in the Meet and Greet contestant a total of four times. Everytime I have not been chosen. I checked this weekend and still hadn't been chosen. I decided to check today at work and this is what I found:

meet_success.gif

I squealed, threw my head phones to my desk and stared at my work friend with a gaping wide mouth. She thought somebody died, she said "what, what happened?" I told her "I get to meet Brad Paisley!!!" She said "What, what are you talking about?" As to which I explained to her about the meet and greet, etc. Of course I pick up the phone and call L to see if she won. She didn't answer, of course, so I left a message. That was not good enough for me so I decided to break into her fan club log in and check for myself to see if she won. She didn't. So now I am feeling really bad that I get to meet Brad and she doesn't. But part of me is saying so long sucker, see you when I'm done meeting Brad!

4 comments:

  1. P.S. I just did the meme you tagged me for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Congrats! That is SO awesome! You better take lots of pictures and tell us ALL about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "ummm..you like country music? "

    You know just a smidge! :-)

    ReplyDelete