Friday, June 22, 2007

Throoowwwback Thuuuurrrsssddday!!!

thursday.gif 

Dance! Dance! Dance!

Theme of the post is dances, let's take a look shall we.

First pic here is from the 8th grade formal I believe it was in 1998. This was pre-Tom by about six months or so. I look like I am ready to punch someone in the face!:

heather-006.jpg

Next up is 10th grade homecoming? Please note the absence of Tom as he refused to go:

 heather-007.jpg



Last but not least, Tom and I at my senior prom, circa 2002:

heather-005.jpg

Beings I have always hated this picture, here is one of the same prom I like a little better:

heather-008.jpg

Mom called me today and told me that Harry Ray my uncle is planning a military funeral for Grandpa. Here is a pic of him when he came back from Germany, March 23, 1946. (He was in World War II)

heather-003.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Your Eighth Grade date looks like my Eighth Grade date did- shorter than me and ready to hop on a skate board.

    I love the pic of your Grandpa! Some of my most treasured posessions are pictures of my own Grandparents.

    ReplyDelete