Friday, June 22, 2007

Brazilian Bitchiness

Today I went and had my "routine maintenance" read: Brazilian and eyebrow wax. You know since vacation is on the horizon.  I decided not to go to Cielo my normal place because I hate to drive in to the city and various other reasons. I decided to try Trilogy Salon and Day Spa. What a waste. I didn't have to wait to long before the girl came out and yells "HEATHER" as loud as humanly possible. I thought to myself that was obnoxious, oh well. So she speeds walks to the room.

Here is the obnoxious conversation:

Bitch: So you want a bixini and eyebrow wax?

Me: No I wanted a Brazilian and an eyebrow.

Bitch: Okay, the whole thing?

Me: Yes

Instructs me to get undressed get on table, I comply.

B: Do you shave?

Me: No, I get Brazilians.

B: From who?

Me: Cielo.

B: Who at Cielo?

Me: Helene

B: Where is she from?

Me: I don't think anywhere, I don't know.

B: Do you know anyone else from Cielo?

Me: Yes but they don't work there anymore.

B: Who where they?

Me: Jen and Michelle.

B: I know of Jen.

B: You have a lot of ingrown hairs, are sure you don't shave?

Me: No I don't shave, my hair always grows in-grown.

B: You need to start using Tend Skin.

Me: Okay

She does not do a full Brazilian which is really just obnoxious. I was so pissed at her I didn't even want to ask her. Moves on to my eyebrows.

B: WOW, they are really crooked!

B: But you already know that don't you.

Me: I thought one was longer than the other.

B: Did Helene do this as well?

Me: Yes.

B: Do you pluck your eyebrows?

Me: No, never.

B: Well, I am not going to mess with them too much they need to grow out so I can fix them.

Me: Okay.

Needless to say I was ready to choke this bitch. I can't believe she was so rude. I am sorry I am such a horribly disfigured freak and my hair grows in-grown and my eyebrows are disgustingly crooked. It is just me or was she accusing me of plucking and shaving? I would never, hence why I pay someone to do that for me. Next time I am just going to brave the city and go to Cielo. I hate people!

5 comments:

  1. "Today I went and had my “routine maintenance” read: Brazilian and eyebrow wax."

    Ouch! In the words of Steve Carrell, "KELLY CLARKSON!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie, especially that scene! Surprisingly, the pain isn't that bad, it is fairly tolerable and worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this I am thinking to myself, Too Much Information!!!!!

    Some things I should just not know about people. You getting a Brizilian wax is one of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forget about you two guys that read this (three including my husband). It is not that bad, I didn't go into detail about the process. Interestingly enought the two men that read this are the ones to comment, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, YES.....total bitch! I definitely wouldn't go there again! And she didn't even do a full Brazilian??? WTF? Did you pay????

    ReplyDelete