Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Girls Night Out!

The Melting Pot here in DE was offering a special Girls Night Out deal. So of course we had to get in on that deal, I mean after all I haven't been there since October...I think? If anyone has never been I would highly recommend it! I think it is supposed to be geared towards couples but Tom and I have only been once and I think I have been with the girls like ten times. Wow, typing that seems really bad. Oh well, I'll let the pictures do the talking...

picture-010.jpg

Yes, I know, we took one with me holding the camera, we are such dorks!

picture-008.jpg

The best part....dessert

picture-007.jpg

God love her...Em is always being goofy in her pictures. No her teeth are not ultra white she is squishing a marshmallow between them!

picture-006-cropped.jpg

Em, L and me! I heart this picture...even if the steam is blowing in my face  ;-)

picture-005.jpg

Em and L...my bestess!

picture-009.jpg

Last but not least our feet....in-case anyone needed a side by side comparison. (I am on the left.)

To cap the night off while we were sitting at the light a woman in-front of us leaving the parking lot threw her car in reverse and backed right into L's car! They were doing traffic on 202 and there was a cop blocking the way to cross the highway. For some reason this woman got the bright idea to back up instead of making a right and turning when the lane became available to cross all the way over. Luckily the cop saw her and crossed the street to "greet" us. He told L, "Better back up some more before she backs into you again!" I was thinking, oh good, he caught that! Em summed this one up the best any of us could, "What a fucking idiot!"

4 comments:

  1. [...] you want to see me all blonde and inked, go visit Lemons who apparently never has computer [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast! That sucks about that woman backing into L's car. Your friend summed that woman up perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those two different people's feet?? Are yall related? B/c your feet look alike, and not just b/c you have matching tatoos. (I'm here from Fancythis).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The foot on the right is fancythis and the foot on the left is me. We aren't related but we both have what I refer to as our "hick toe."

    Please note how the toe next to the big toe is actually longer than the big toe=hick toe!

    ReplyDelete