Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weight-Loss Wednesday!

Well, I am holding steady at 260.6. So far I have a total loss of 33lbs. I am really proud of myself. I feel sexy and confident, hopefully I can continue to lose weight. I think I am going to say f-it and exercise. I haven't exercised in over a week because I am supposed to be "taking it easy" but my back hurts from not walking. Imagine that, I actually want to walk, oh the irony. 

Tom (the husband) has lost a total of 15lbs. I am so proud of him. I can already see a difference in him too!

How is everyone else doing?

3 comments:

  1. these men lose weight without even trying. Good job Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stuck at a 45 pound weight loss. Pllllllaaaattttteeeaaauuu.... icky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD JOB!!!! I haven't lost much weight at all...only about 5 pounds in the last month. GRRR! Thinking maybe I need to go to the doctor, but don't currently have insurance. Congrats to you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete