Friday, June 22, 2007

Tag You're It!

I was tagged by MarkAlan, here goes folks:

You must reveal nine things about yourself and one must be a lie....ya'll know so much, I am not sure what to put down.

1. After reading one of my favorite authors I got a wild hair to want to move to Alaska.

2. I have a great uncle named Goober, he is one year younger than my father and is his uncle.

3. I love going to the beach. In the summer I just love to hang out in the sand and salt water for hours and hours.

4. My first car was a Dodge Neon.

5. Tom and I lived with my parents for one and a half years after we were married.

6. At times I have a hard time sleeping and as of recently have been waking up late every morning.

7. I love the rain especially when I get caught in it,  watching or listening to it! I just love it.

8. I plan on buying a country home when I am in my 30's.

9.  I am going to school in the fall for Agri-Business Management and Horticulture.

Okay, now it is your turn to figure out my lie, good luck!

I tag: Jane, Laura and Mel.

7 comments:

  1. I am going to guess the Dodge Neon as your first car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately for me, you are wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess the Alaska thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrong again, Tom and I really do want to move there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this post? I'm going to guess the country home one.

    What's the real answer?!?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The answer is number three, I hate the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] Jun 27th, 2007 by lifelemons Here is the answer to my lying post. [...]

    ReplyDelete