Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Divorce Is Emanate

I am totally devastated and at a loss for words. Tom broke my heart today when he uttered those four words I wished he never said, "I've never watched it." I know you thought I was going to say I want a divorce or I cheated on you. Not even close, we were watching Bridge to Tarabithia and I asked him if he ever watched The NeverEnding Story. He dropped a bomb on me when he told me he never watched it. I was outraged! Who hasn't seen The NeverEnding Story? It is like the BEST movie from my child hood! I loved all The NeverEnding Story movies.

I've decided that I will begin to buy all of these movies (probably after vacation) and have a The NeverEnding Story weekend. He said he has no interest in watching them, can you believe that? I am outraged I tell you! After I teased him a little more I told him this was going on the blog! I even sang him the theme song, he was not amused.

I must educate the world about The NeverEnding Story!!!  ;-)

Did anyone else watch them or am I in my own universe over here?

51z532est0l__ss500_.jpg

I just loved this guy, he was my favorite character!

image074.jpg

10 comments:

  1. look its the gay dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night Tom said, "Is that the movie with that gay dragon?" hence his comment above. He is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in your own little world. Never watched it before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! We have an epidemic on our hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I loved all The NeverEnding Story movies."

    Even the horrible third one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I was only like ten when that one came out, of course I loved it. I haven't watched them in a good ten years so I really need to watch them all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I was so worried when I read the title here! You can't scare me like that!

    OK, I definitely watched The NeverEnding Story as a kid (of course! I grew up in the '80s!) but I've gotta admit that it freaked the heck out of me, so I never really liked it.

    The title scared me, too... neverending... I didn't like that idea!!

    I know, I'm weird!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA! I think I must be the only one that loved them, sniffle, sniffle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez, woman! My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of your post!

    And I'm sorry, but I must say that I sat through about 5 minutes of that movie as a kid and hated it. I was never (and still am not) into fantasy or sci-fi. Mr. Rawkstar, however, is the biggest sci-fi/fantasy nut, so he always makes fun of me for not having seen most of the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh! my! goodness! this was my absolute favorite movie in the world when i was a kid! (& is pretty close now too to be quite honest) anyone who hasnt seen it has seriously missed out! oh how i wanted to be the child-like emporess =]

    ReplyDelete